We are passionate about kids encountering God through His Word in a safe and engaging environment.
WPC Families and Kids Ministry seeks to partner with parents to raise-up our children as disciples of Christ by equipping parents and ministering directly to children through relational and gospel-centered ministry.
Family discipleship is difficult – even the most devoted parents can be unsure about where to start. We hope to come alongside parents as they seek to live out their calling to raise their children as life-long followers of Christ.
We cannot wait to welcome your family to Westminster!
Children's Church (4k - 2nd Grade)
Each Sunday children will gather in the Sanctuary Narthex to be escorted to Children's Church where they will explore the elements of corporate worship.
Families are asked to sign in their child before the service they attend each Sunday.
Children will join their enthusiastic Children's Church leaders before the sermon.
- 4k-5k children may picked up from Children's Church at the end of the worship service.
- 1st-2nd grade children will return to the service after the sermon.
From their first days at Westminster children encounter God through loving caregivers. The nursery is available during our 9:00 and 11:00 worship services as well as during our 10:00 discipleship hour.
Your children will be with caring volunteers where the Bible is taught in an engaging manner with age-appropriate activities. 3k children learn about the Big God Story from David C. Cook’s biblical curricula, TruBlessings and TruWonder.
- 3k lesson groups meet at 9:00 & 11:00.
- 3k-5k Sunday School meets at 10:00.
Elementary (1st-5th Grade)
During Elementary Sunday school, we strive to create an engaging, fun hour where kids build a relationship with God, other kids, and loving leaders. 1st-4th grade kids learn “The Big God Story” from David C. Cook’s biblical curricula, TruStory. 5th grade kids learn catechism using The New City Catechism.
- Elementary Students can join us at 10:00.
Families with Special Needs
The NOAH Ministry was created to come alongside people impacted by disability.
The purpose of The NOAH Ministry is to facilitate inclusion in the life of the church for the individual with special needs, their family, or their caregivers...thereby bettering our world by following Jesus. Our ministry will strive to serve both member and visitor families!
The NOAH ministry:
- provides a “Buddy” for children who can be included in an age appropriate or graded Sunday School class and/or Children’s Church, but would benefit from having a helper to make the experience positive for all
- explores service opportunities for members with special needs to contribute their gifts and talents to the church
- plans events where children can safely enjoy fun and fellowship while parents or caregivers have the opportunity for fellowship
- strives to develop relationships with families affected by disability in order to demonstrate Christ’s love by encouragement and support, especially during difficult times
- offers (when needed) a self-contained Sunday school class for those children who cannot be a part of his/her age-appropriate class
For more information, contact The NOAHMinistry@gmail.com.
Jesus established the sacrament of baptism as a physical symbol and pledge of God’s covenant promise to rescue people from their sin. Baptism represents the work of the Holy Spirit, who is poured out on God’s people to carry out his work of cleansing them from sin and strengthening them for a new life.
Members of Westminster Presbyterian Church can celebrate welcoming our infants into the covenant community through baptism.
If you would like to have your child baptized please contact Heather Suskin.
As a church family, we look forward to celebrating the day when our children receive and rest upon Christ alone for their salvation. If your child is expressing interest in making a public confession of faith and taking communion please contact Heather Suskin.