Tap or click the buttons below to explore a growing library of resources curated by WPC pastors and staff.
2021 REPORTS/ACTIONS FROM PCA GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Audio, video and/or notes from Sunday electives taught by our Pastors.
Recommended Daily Devotionals
Are you looking for a daily devotional that comes straight to your in-box? Rev. Chris Florence, Pastor of Discipleship and Shepherding recommends these three:
Daily Grace (from ByFaith Online)
- Sample Devotional: Devotion for January 28 | byFaith (byfaithonline.com)
- To Subscribe: byFaith (list-manage.com)
He Reads Truth
She Reads Truth
- Sample Devotional: Simplicity - She Reads Truth - She Reads Truth
- To Subscribe: She Reads Truth (list-manage.com)
Do you have a need?Do you need prayer? Your elders want to pray for you. Do you have a mercy need? Your deacons want to come alongside you. Email your personal requests or needs by tapping/clicking the buttons below.
EMAIL YOUR PRAYER REQUESTSEMAIL YOUR MERCY NEEDS
A unique season and time calls for a unique approach to our 2020 Missions Emphasis. We hope, as you engage with the videos, activities, recipes and other resources provided, that you can SEE GOD AT WORK in big and small ways around the world, in our community and in your daily walk with him.SEE GOD AT WORK RESOURCES
Resources For Families With Children
Resources exploring our denomination's (PCA - Presbyterian Church in America) position on racial brokenness.
Joint Statement by PCA Coordinators and Presidents on the killings of Floyd, Arbery, and Taylor.JOINT
PCA Panel Discussions on Racial Brokenness: (3 panel discussion webinars)
- 2018 - Racial & Ethnic Reconciliation Study Committee Report and practical recommendations for churches on ways to move toward Gospel unity.
Dear White Christian by Aaron Layton
As a sign of our missional commitment to be more outward focused and better love our community we placed a bulk order of Dear White Christian by Aaron Layton for our members to purchase.PURCHASE
- Cost: $10
- Purchase with debit or credit card by tapping the PURCHASE BOOK link below or bring a check or cash when you pick up your book.
- Please schedule book pick-up at our church offices with Kim Hinson - 803.366.3107.
The Children's Ministry team recommends the linked article to find resources for children.
5 Children's Books on Racism and the Gospel by Quina AragonTGC